Ever consider becoming an industry conference speaker? Here’s how to do it, and do it well.
In this episode (Part 3 of 3), special guest Jay Weintraub shares his key insights for being an effective industry speaker. Speaking at an industry conference can be great for your business or personal brand… but it’s not easy to be chosen AND deliver a great presentation. Jay has been putting on successful conferences for years, so his insider knowledge on how to succeed is priceless!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to actually become a speaker at an industry conference.
- What huge mistakes to avoid when pitching your presentation.
- The difference between becoming a speaker for a newer conference vs a more established conference.
- The #1 thing every successful industry conference speaker does during their presentation.
- What the logistics and responsibilities of being a speaker are once you’ve been scheduled.