Some people might call us crazy for sharing our entire on-page SEO playbook, but we’re doing it anyway…
In this episode (Part 1 of 2), Rich and Andy cover the first 5 steps to getting on page SEO right. So many businesses focus on building links and other SEO strategies, but neglect basic best practices. On-page factors are still tremendously important to ranking well in the SERPS, so here’s exactly what you should be addressing!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What the essential areas of focus and rules of thumb are for quality on-page SEO.
- How to evaluate your web page’s site speed the RIGHT way.
- The key facts to know about mobile compatibility for web sites.
- The #1 thing you need to know about optimizing title tags.
- What you need to know about your HTML tags, including meta tags, H1s, H2s, and more.
- Which things you need to keep in mind when it comes to URL structure.