If you want to rank well in search engines, you need to use on-page SEO strategies that actually work…
In this episode (Part 2 of 2), Rich and Andy cover the the next 5 steps to getting on page SEO right. So many businesses focus exclusively on link building, and aggressive content marketing campaigns… when simple on-page tweaks can have a greater impact. Whether you’re trying to rank locally, targeting keyword phrases, or just hoping to increase organic traffic, this playbook will help!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What rules you should follow If you’re trying to win in the local rankings.
- Why you should make sure your site’s content quality is legitimate, AND that there’s enough of it.
- How to properly optimize your pages to rank for specific keyword phrases.
- What you actually need to understand about canonicals for SEO.
- Why Andy LOVES using Google’s search console.
Featured on the Show
- The Best Organic SEO Strategies: With Neil Patel (2 of 3) – Ep. 20: If you’re looking for more organic SEO advice, our episode with Neil Patel where he shares his tips is a must see!
- Google Search Console: Perhaps the most important tool for evaluating your site’s SEO and organic ranking opportunities..