If you want to build links, you need a system that actually works and will help (not hurt) your site in the eyes of search engines…
In this episode, Andy and Rich reveal their 6 strict rules for creating link building campaigns. Building links the right way will help your site improve its rankings, and separate it from your competitors. It’s the key to winning with organic search!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to know whether your linkbuilding system (that you’re internally using, or have hired an agency for) will bring long-term success.
- 6 quick questions to test your own linkbuilding system.
- What it means, practically, to say that links should be “editorially earned.”
- Why linkbuilding systems based on Guest Posts, Infographics, Scholarships, or Broken Links invariably fail the test.
Featured on the Show
- The Best Organic SEO Strategies: With Neil Patel (2 of 3) – Ep. 20: FunnelUp’s interview with SEO/internet marketing guru Neil Patel, where he shared some of his best strategies.
- What Makes A Link “Good” For Search Rankings – Ep. 18: You want “good links” not “bad links” for your site… this show covers how to separate the two.